- Viderman’s algorithm for quantum LDPC codes Anirudh Krishna, Inbal Livni Navon and Mary Wootters. Accepted to SODA 2024.
- Generative Models of Huge Objects. Lunjia Hu, Inbal Livni Navon, and Omer Reingold, in CCC 2023.
- Omnipredictors for Constrained Optimization. Lunjia Hu, Inbal Livni-Navon, Omer Reingold, Chutong Yang. Accepted to International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML) 2023.
- Bidding Strategies for Proportional Representation in Advertisement Campaigns. Inbal Livni Navon, Charlotte Peale, Omer Reingold, Judy Hanwen Shen. In The 4th annual Symposium on Foundations of Responsible Computing (FORC) 2023.
- On Hardness of Approximation of Parameterized Set Cover and Label Cover: Threshold Graphs from Error Correcting Codes. Karthik C.S. and Inbal Livni Navon. In ACM-SIAM Symposium on Simplicity in Algorithms, SOSA.
- List decoding with double samplers. Irit Dinur, Prahladh Harsha, Tali Kaufman, Inbal Livni Navon, and Amnon Ta-Shma. In Proceedings of the Thirtieth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms, SODA 2019.
- Exponentially small soundness for the direct product z-test. Irit Dinur and Inbal Livni Navon. In 32nd Computational Complexity Conference, CCC 2017, July 6-9, 2017, Riga, Latvia.
- Cube vs. cube low degree test. Amey Bhangale, Irit Dinur, and Inbal Livni Navon. In 8th Innovations in Theoretical Computer Science Conference, ITCS 2017, January 9-11, 2017, Berkeley, CA. Lecture recording.